Wednesday, September 16, 2009

She

She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years
Me
I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is

She
She, oh she


We will gather on Wednesday, September 23 at 1pm at Bodega Head. We will meet in the parking lot, then proceed down to Carol's favorite spot in California.

Hopefully, this beautiful place will heal some of our pain.


Directions to Bodega Head from Santa Rosa are as follows:

  1. Take ramp for US-101 / Redwood Hwy South for 1.7 mi
  2. Take ramp right for SR-12 / Luther Burbank Memorial Hwy West toward Sebastopol 6.7 mi Pass CHEVRON in 6.0 mi
  3. Road name changes to Bodega Ave 10.7 mi
  4. Turn right onto SR-1 5.6 mi Pass Unocal 76 in 4.6 mi
  5. Turn left onto Eastshore Rd 0.3 mi
  6. Turn right onto Bay Flat Rd 0.4 mi
  7. Keep straight onto Westshore Rd 2.1 mi
  8. Arrive at Bodega Head, CA on the right

Once we have finished here, we will gather at the Last Day Saloon at about 4 pm to share stories, eat, cry, drink, etc.

http://www.lastdaysaloon.com/
Click on General Info for directions

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this, Megan. I hope you know how much Carol loved all of you.

    ReplyDelete